- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Xiushan Li
Today’s Open Access File of the Day takes us to a mountainous area in northwestern Yunnan, China, which is the habitat of some of chaos theory’s most famous mascots – butterflies, specifically of the species Phengaris atroguttata and Phengaris xiushani. The latter was recently described, and the … Continue reading