- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Wissenswert
More than a month ago, I promised to blog about my quest to build the Open Access Media Importer for Wikimedia Commons about once a week. Obviously, I failed. In the first few weeks, I was stuck, not having any … Continue reading
Open Access scientific literature contains, almost by definition, content suitable – both in substance and licensing – for Wikimedia Commons. However, currently, there seems to be no automated, easy way to identify such files, convert them into appropriate formats and … Continue reading