- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: translation
Today’s Open Access File of the Day is editable. It is the first in this series with that property. The originally published figure was composite and provided as a TIFF, but User:Inductiveload went the extra mile and converted both parts to SVG format. … Continue reading
All of the files presented so far in the Open Access File of the Day on Wikimedia Commons series have been reused only for display. Today’s is an example for remixing, which is another of the freedoms openly licensed (or libre Open … Continue reading