- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Sus scrofa
Today’s Open Access File of the Day could be seen symbolically – just imagine there would be a paywall between the sow and its piglets. Fig. 1 of the synopsis by Liza Gross of the article A Maternal–Offspring Coadaptation Theory for the Evolution of Genomic Imprinting by … Continue reading