- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: supplementary materials
Missing data is a big obstacle in the way towards making science more transparent and efficient, and Open Notebook Science attempts to overcome this barrier by posting any research-related data and notes as they arise, such that – as Jean-Claude Bradley put … Continue reading