- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: snail
Today’s Open Access File of the Day depicts the snail Biomphalaria glabrata, important for its role as an intermediate host to the parasite Schistosoma mansoni that causes schistosomiasis. Cropped and retouched from Fig. 1 of the article The NIH-NIAID Schistosomiasis Resource Center, … Continue reading