- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: scholarly communication
In light of the ongoing debate around the Research Works Act, universal access and the role of publishers in research communication, some images – like the suckling pigs on December 21 or today’s Open Access File of the Day - may take on a special meaning: just imagine … Continue reading