- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Regina Cunha
Today at GLAMcamp Amsterdam, I learned about Prolineserver’s tool GLAMourous that automates part of the search for candidates for the Open Access File of the Day. I ran it for the Commons category Images from journals and its subcategories, which contains many of … Continue reading