- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: PLoS
A contribution to the PLOS blog on the occasion of Open Access Week. Introduction The initial purpose of Open Access is to enable researchers to make use of information already known to science as part of the published literature. One … Continue reading
Ten years ago, the Budapest Open Access Initiative went public by inviting individuals and organizations to sign a statement in support of Open Access to the scholarly literature, defined as its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users … Continue reading