- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Panthera zdanskyi
Today’s Open Access File of the Day is an illustration of soft tissue reconstruction, drawn by Velizar Simeonovski of the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago. It highlights how the shape of the skull of a fossil species, along … Continue reading