- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: OGG
Until now, the amount of appropriately licensed data the Open Access Media Importer found was limited by a notable idiosyncrasy: The most straight-forward way of providing licensing information is an URL that can easily be checked against a whitelist of … Continue reading
Today’s Open Access File of the Day brings to you the sound of a hydrothermal vent from the bottom of the sea, recorded as shown in the image. Turn on the bass and then click through to the sound. Fig. 2b and … Continue reading