- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: OA-cache
From the beginning, the Open Access Media Importer was intended to be modular. Only with the latest patches that feature has actually landed, as a result of decoupling interface and actual application logic: Data sources are now Python modules that … Continue reading
More than a month ago, I promised to blog about my quest to build the Open Access Media Importer for Wikimedia Commons about once a week. Obviously, I failed. In the first few weeks, I was stuck, not having any … Continue reading