- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Norwegian
A CatScan for intersections between the categories Open access (publishing) and Parasites an Wikimedia Commons brought about 39 files, of which the following one is today’s Open Access File of the Day, depicting Toxoplasma gondii: Cover image of the February 2006 issue of PLoS Pathogens, referring to the article Cytoskeletal Components of … Continue reading
On the English Wikipedia, the entry about the Research Works Act that aims to roll back the NIH’s Public Access Policy is currently featured on the Main page under “Did you know” (bottom left in this screenshot): … that the Research Works Act proposed … Continue reading