- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: mitochondrial DNA
Open Access File of the Day: Genetic subdivision in the giraffe based on mitochondrial DNA sequences.png
Today’s Open Access File of the Day is a composite figure that was cropped from the two-part Figure 1 of an article by David Brown et al., 2007 in BMC Biology. It is licensed CC BY and used on the Breton, Catalan, English and Turkish Wikipedias in the … Continue reading