- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: mimicry
So far, none of the Open Access Files of the Day had sound, not even the two videos amongst them. This fits into the wider picture of multimedia being neglected in the scientific corners of Wikimedia projects, or in terms of reuse … Continue reading
There are multiple ways to build upon previous achievements. Simple sharing of source code, protocols and materials under open licenses is one option, reengineering another (unless prevented by patent law). In biology, mimicry employs both strategies. Can you tell which one … Continue reading