- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Macedonian
Today’s Open Access File of the Day provides and impression from field work on the beech Nothofagus that grows on the slopes of Mt. Ruapehu in New Zealand. Fig.1 of the synopsis (presumably by Liza Gross) of the article Relaxed Molecular Clock Provides Evidence for … Continue reading