- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Koi pla
Today’s Open Access File of the Day depicts Koi pla (ก้อยปลา), a dish consisting of fine-ground raw fish with seasoning and rice. It is popular in Northeastern Thailand, and so is an infection with a parasite frequently transmitted this way – the human liver … Continue reading