- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Jane Bradbury
Axin is a regulator of Wnt signaling, and a mutation in the axin gene can lead to cloned mice differing in the kinkiness of their tail, as shown in today’s Open Access File of the Day. Fig. 1 of the feature Human Epigenome … Continue reading
Today’s Open Access File of the Day depicts embryos of the zebrafish, Danio rerio. At the top is the wild type, below a mutant called bleached blond, which was was produced by insertional mutagenesis, resulting in the disturbance of melanin synthesis and, consequently, … Continue reading