- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Gold OA
Over on Foundation-l, an interesting thread has been developing today on the Research Works Act, Open Access pledges and any potential role therein for Wikimedia. I just posted some thoughts on the matter, quoted in full below the fold. … Continue reading