- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: GFP
After featuring a model organism yesterday, today’s Open Access File of the Day depicts another one: mice. The photo – taken under illumination with ultraviolet light – shows two transgenic mice (on the left and right) expressing enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein, whereas … Continue reading
Today’s Open Access File of the Day - HIV on macrophage.png - shows HIV-1 particles (in green, labeled with Green Fluorescent Protein) assembling at the surface of an infected macrophage. The image was taken from the synopsis by Liza Gross of the article Plasma Membrane … Continue reading