- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: female
In our species, blue eyes have received many an artistic treatment (here is one). Other species tend to have other preferences, but for those into blue legs, males of the spider Oligoxystre diamantinensis may well be worth a look (for … Continue reading
Today’s Open Access File of the Day shows the chromosomes in a lymphocyte of a woman. Red marks DNA in general, green gene-rich regions therein that are known as Alu elements. Cropped from the composite Fig. 7 of the article Three-Dimensional Maps of All Chromosomes … Continue reading