- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Eric N. Rittmeyer
Today’s Open Access File of the Day really is a file of the day, i.e. of January 12, 2012: published as part of the taxonomic description of a new species yesterday, it is currently featured on the main pages of the Thai, Bulgarian, English and German Wikipedias. Why? It depicts … Continue reading