- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Denis Barthel
Earlier this week, Wikimedia Germany announced the Call for Papers for the Wikipedia Academy 2012 on “Research and Free Knowledge” (or Open Knowledge, for that matter), scheduled for June 29 – July 1, that I help organize. The blog post was … Continue reading