- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Daniel J Jackson
Today’s Open Access File of the Day depicts one step in the life cycle of the tropical abalone Haliotis asinina, that of sexual maturity. In comparison to the previous stage, it has lost the characteristic blue and orange dots. Fig. 1H of the article Dynamic expression … Continue reading
Today’s Open Access File of the Day depicts eggs of the snail Pomacea canaliculata. It is cropped from a composite figure that compares egg masses of several species of Pomacea. Metadata: Cropped and rearranged from Fig. 3 of the article The identity, distribution, and impacts of … Continue reading