- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Czech
Yesterday, I came across a post by Stuart Shieber, in which he highlighted a quote and linked to a blog post about an interview that Richard Poynder had done with Jan Velterop, in which the latter had said the following: … Continue reading
Today, I played around with CatScan, trying to identify Open Access files in certain subject categories on Wikimedia Commons. One of these was the intersection between Animal skeletons and Open access (publishing), which gave the following results: Dinosaur skulls File:Pachycephalosaurus skull.png (Media from PLoS … Continue reading