- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Aurora M. Nedelcu
Today’s Open Access File of the Day is an excursion to the world of green algae, featuring Gonium pectorale (A), Eudorina elegans (B), Pleodorina californica (C), and Volvox carteri (D) as witnesses on the relative size of gametes in an investigation about whether Pogonomyrmex ants have two or three … Continue reading