- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Article-level metrics
An article, Neogastropod phylogenetic relationships based on entire mitochondrial genomes, was published by Regina L Cunha, Cristina Grande and Rafael Zardoya in BMC Evolutionary Biology in 2009. It contains multiple phylogenetic trees, with thumbnail images added to represent inhabitants of individual branches. The … Continue reading