- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Tag Archives: Apis dorsata
This autumn, like last year, Wikimedia Germany issued a call for proposals for projects that foster the free sharing of information. Today, the winners of this Wissenswert (Ideas Worth Knowing) initiative have been announced, and I am glad to report that amongst … Continue reading →