- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Category Archives: Uncategorized
For Open Access Week last year, Alex Holcombe made a video in which an academic publisher explains why researchers have to sign copyright transfer agreements for the scholarly articles they wrote. This video is featured on the Main Page of Wikimedia Commons today under … Continue reading
The European Commission have set up a questionnaire (PDF version) regarding their future Open Access and Open Data policy, and it has been suggested that the Wikimedia Foundation – perhaps represented by one or more of its chapters – draft a response to it … Continue reading