- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Category Archives: Topic Pages
The logo of WikiProject Computational Biology, which supervises the coverage of Computational Biology on the English Wikipedia. Based on Fig. 1 of Monnet, C.; Loux, V.; Gibrat, J. F. O.; Spinnler, E.; Barbe, V. R.; Vacherie, B.; Gavory, F.; Gourbeyre, E. … Continue reading
Today saw an important step forward towards a wikification of scholarly workflows: PLoS Computational Biology published an article that did not only follow the journal’s own author guidelines but also those for writing articles on the English Wikipedia, where a … Continue reading