- Daniel Mietchen on A wiki approach to Open Access and Open Science
- Simultaneous publication in PLOS Computational Biology and Wikipedia | Hive Talkin' on PLoS Computational Biology goes wiki
- Friday SNPpets | The OpenHelix Blog on Fee waivers for the Wikipedia tutorial at ECCB 2012 – apply now!
- nilsdagssonmoskopp on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
- Chris Maloney on Open Access Media Importer: Usage and Statistics
Monthly Archives: May 2012
This month, after creating the upload functionality (oa-cache upload-media), my Laptop’s SSD died. Since, by habit, I only push feature-complete commits I lost the entire upload routine. Additionally, my backup from one month earlier was corrupted – and the backup … Continue reading
Have you ever failed to get hold of a scientific article you wanted to read? Had the failure something to do with a paywall surrounding the article and its siblings? If your answer was confirmative on both accounts, chances are … Continue reading